This web site is owned and operated by Webbrains ("we", "our", or "us" or the "Company"). We understand and value your privacy and incline towards making your online experience satisfying and safe.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site:
- Under no circumstances, the company is liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free for any user who has access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- Login credentials may be required for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that the users get uninterrupted access to our service, but we’re under no obligation to do so.
- Webbrains is not responsible or obligated for any issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect personal information of users in the following situations:
- When you visit our website and provide the following information voluntarily via one of our contact forms, a chat or a phone session or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP address.
- Information about your business, such as company name and size, business type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address.
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Send you communication from the Service(s)
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you information of the requested product or service.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you promotional and marketing communications.
- Send you Personalised Advertisements.
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
We may use the personal information collected from within the Website, chat box, mobile, email or when you use the Service(s) to:
We will only use your personal information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
Note: All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) in our servers.
When you use our Learning Management System (“lms.webbrains.com”), mobile applications, our support system or respond to our surveys:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, or password
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal information from Users if they voluntarily submit the information on our website. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The types of cookies used by Webbrains includes:
- Essential Cookies: are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Site and Service(s). These cookies helps in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and reckon relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
- Insight Cookies: For improving the User experience we need insight cookies that are for tracking the user activities within the Service(s).
- Marketing Cookies: To provide you with customized and interest-based ads according to your browsing history and other similar activities on our Website, marketing cookies are needed.You can either have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies as each browser is different.
You can either have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies as each browser is different.
If you choose to turn off the cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
The right to disclose your Personal Information is reserved by us as required by the law and when we believe that disclosing it is in the Company's interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
This Site is operated in India. If you are visiting from anywhere outside India that have different laws governing and the usage of data collection, which may differ from the Indian law, please note that you are sharing your personal data to India, that does not have the same data protection laws and by providing your personal data you consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to the India as indicated above.
The Company is also not representing that the Product content is appropriate or can be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India. The use or access of the Site from anywhere outside the Republic of India, is at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
Links and hyperlinks terms
This website may have links to other websites and we do not undertake any responsibility on the content of these websites nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Webbrains will not be held responsible.
- Linking spam links/anchor texts to Webbrains pages and subpages could provide false impression. You shall not create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Webbrains website.
- Do not link to pages that supports racism or terrorism.
- Do not link to pages that contains pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and intellectual property
We expect our users to value and respect out intellectual property as we do theirs.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Webbrains.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Webbrains. Therefore, duplicating, modifying, publishing or reproducing the content in any manner is not permitted by Webbrains.
All information provided to us by you is stored on our secure servers. As a registered user with an account and a password, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. We protect and preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information during transmission and when received against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we take no liability for disclosure of any information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, acts or omissions that are beyond our control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our gross or wilful negligence. If we learn of a breach in our security systems we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate steps. By using this Site or providing any personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. In the case of a security breach we shall post a notice on our Site. We shall send an email to you as well, at the email address provided to us in circumstances like these. You may also have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing depending on where you live.