T-SQL Certification Courses
Join Webbrains today and take online T-SQL Courses with us to build your skills and advance your career as a SQL Developer! If you want to work with database or if you are seeking a job in creating, storing and retrieving data from database then learning SQL is an important skill that you must invest in! Since, T-SQL is an extension of SQL: You will need to learn the basics of SQL before starting the training course of T-SQL.
An Overview of T-SQL Course
The course for learning Transact-SQL begins with the introductory session of - What SQL is and Transact SQL. In this course, you will learn about the SELECT statement for creating queries and the clauses you can apply to the select statement. You will learn about the various data types as well as working with NULL Values in your database.
Our instrutors will teach further ways to refine your SELECT Statement results by removing duplicates and sorting query results. This course teaches you query multiple tables using joins and various types of joins. At the end of the course, you will also be introduced to functions and the methods to aggregate data.
Why to Learn T-SQL Courses?
The popularity of Microsoft SQL Server makes knowing the Transact SQL language an excellent addition to your CV. You can find thousands of job postings including real time experience of working with T SQL as a job requirement. If you are looking for a better career option as a business intelligence analyst or SQL programmer or data analyst then learning T-SQL can help! To get more information about T-SQL Courses, contact us at Webbrains!
What You Will Learn in T-SQL Training Courses?
You will learn how to write T-SQL statements in a SQL Server Database
- Get employed as a T-SQL writer in a SQL Server Database
- You will be able to INSERT information into a SQL Server Database
- Learn how to update information into a SQL Server Database
- Trained to delete information into a SQL Server Database
- You will be able to search information into a SQL Server Database
- Learn how to join tables within a SQL Server Database
- You will be able to use SQL Server Management Studio
What are the Pre-requisites Required for Learning T-SQL Courses?
This course is intended for beginners and advanced aspirants who are looking to start their career as SQL Developer. To join this course, there is no need for prior experience or skills required to learn Transact SQL.
Our Training Sessions
Our training course has a total time span of 40hrs (2hrs per session). We conduct our sessions in an online mode and also provide with offline classroom sessions. Learners can choose their preferred method of learning. We provide both Basic and Advanced training courses. Also, our class timings are based on GST (Global Standard Timing). To provide an enhanced classroom experience for our students and give them individual attention we have limited the class size to a maximum of 8 students per batch.
What You Will Achieve After Learning T-SQL Courses Online?
By enrolling yourself in T-SQL courses for Beginners, you will learn the same skills no matter which version of SQL Server you use. In this course, you will know:-
- Install SQL Server
- Learn how to use SQL Server to retrieve information from a database
- Skilled to use SQL Server to update information from a database
- Make use of SQL Server to delete information from a database
- You will be able to use SQL Server to insert information into a database
- Learn how to join tables within a SQL Server database.
- Learn how to filter information within a SQL Server database
By learning this course, you will be able to find a job with a high pay. You might be interested in becoming a SQL Server Developer after finishing the course or you might venture into becoming a SQL Server Developer.
Join Webbrains Today!
Enroll now to start learning T SQL Learning Course! Please feel free to contact us to book your seats!
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8 students|