UFT Testing Certification Training Courses
Unified Functional Testing (UFT) which was earlier known as Quick Test Professional (QTP), is a product of Hewlett Packard (HP). This tool helps the tester to perform automated functional tests flawlessly to identify any defects, errors, or gaps in contrast to the required outcomes of the application under test and fix them.
UFT can be used for regression testing, functional testing, and service testing. You can use it to automate user actions on the web and then test for bugs on multiple datasets for different users. Additionally, it is compatible across many platforms and browsers for cross-platform testing. When planned and executed effectively, UFT can prove to be a more cost-effective, time-saving, and effort-saving tool than manual testing.
Additionally, QTP is a powerful software tool that can be applied to testing mobile applications, client-server applications, and web applications. Despite Selenium coexisting with many other popular test automation tools, QTP professionals continue to be in high demand. The tool uses VBScript language for manipulating objects, writing test cases, and controlling any application. It can be used to test non-GUI based applications including Web Service Testing, Database Testing, and Systems Operations. In a nutshell, UFT allows a tester to test all three layers of programs’ operations: a single console- the interface layer, the service layer, and the database layer.
About UFT Training Course
We offer a UFT/QTP training course that has been designed to meet current industry requirements,trends and demands. It will cover the overview of manual and automation testing that allows students with little knowledge in testing to understand the course effectively from scratch.
What You Will Learn in our UFT/QTP Course
The course is tailored to help students understand the overall working of QTP/UFT. When you join Webbrains for UFT training, you will learn:
- - Fundamentals of UFT/QTP – Introduction, benefits, usage, the applications used for testing, live application testing, installing addons, installing script debugger, explaining UFT licensing, simple record and run, etc.
- - Fundamentals of VB Scripting - VBScript Variable, VBScript Functions and Subroutines, VBScript Array Variable, VBScript Conditional Statements, VBScript Looping Statements, VBScript Built-in Functions, VBScript Date and Time Functions, VBScript Classes.
- - Basic Test Creation and How it works Basic test creation, UFT architecture, how UFT works with objects, adding steps without recording, knowledge on the purpose and operation of Smart Identification Feature.
- - Basic Test Verification and Enhancement – Add standard and custom verification points, Object Spy, Repository and Recording modes, Improve Tests with Parametrization, Regular expressions, and more.
- - Web Applications – Explore new Web Testing Capability, web event recording and configuration, Web Add-in extensibility.
- - UFT Integration – Knowledge of UFT connection, QC management of UFT resources, learn new features of UFT.
Along with the above, you will also learn to build modular automated tests, advanced UFT scripting, working with Test Objects and Web Tables, automation framework, Automated Test Troubleshooting, and more.
Why Join Webbrains?
Webbrains understands the need of the course and helps students both beginners and experienced to learn and use UFT in real-time environment. All our sessions are conducted by certified and experienced professionals who will help you understand the course in an easy way. Students will be offered high-quality study materials that will be helpful while working on complex software testing projects.
No matter what level you are in, whether at entry-level or having fundamental knowledge in quality assurance, software developers, system analysts, architects interested to learn software testing, this is the right place. Join today and land your dream job.
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8 students|