Laravel PHP Framework Courses
Due to its simplicity, speed, and scalability, PHP Frameworks are more popular. There are a number of PHP frameworks out there that make this language easier to adopt and compatible. One of the most popular PHP frameworks is Laravel. Webbrains brings you a comprehensive, user-friendly and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of Laravel framework. Join Webbrains today and learn how to install Laravel Framework and build a website using its features.
What Will You Learn After Attending our Laravel Classes?
- Learn how to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system
- Learn how to use migrations to effectively make database changes.
- Learn about the framework controllers, routing, responses and filters
- Learn how to create forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- Learn how to create database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
- Know to use jQuery and Ajax
- Perform the right authentication by effectively using encryption and decryption
- How to deploy third party service into the application
Who Can Join Laravel Course Offered by Webbrains?
If you are looking to pursue your career in building responsive websites using Laravel, then the course offered by us will be the right choice.
This course is intended for:
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Web designers
Join Laravel Course Now at Webbrains
This course is a beginner level course and it starts from scratch, and so a beginner or student can easily enroll in this course and learn all the basics with the assistance from our experienced trainers. This PHP framework is an open source PHP web application designed for the development of MVC web applications. This Framework is released under the MIT license, with its source code hosted on Github. Under this training course, we will begin by creating a development environment and teach you how to install and configure Laravel.
Our Training Session Highlights
Our training course has a total time span of 40hrs (2hrs per session). We conduct our sessions in an online mode and also provide with offline classroom sessions. Learners can choose their preferred method of learning. We provide both Basic and Advanced training courses. Also, our class timings are based on GST (Global Standard Timing). To provide an enhanced classroom experience for our students and give them individual attention we have limited the class size to a maximum of 8 students per batch.
Upon the Completion of the Course, you will be an expert in:
- Creating and using composer packages
- Using jQuery and Ajax
- Implementing security and sessions using encryption and decryption
- Displaying views and loading nested views
- Using forms and gathering valid points
So what are you waiting for? Kick start your programming language learning at Webbrains! Now you can join the certification Laravel Courses online! Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss your Laravel learning queries with us!
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8 students|