Complete Oracle SQL Certification Course
Learn oracle SQL today and get ready to launch your career as a certified Oracle SQL Developer. At Webbrains, we provide a series of course videos to give you detailed introduction to database concepts, interactive SQL tutorials and quizzes which helps to reinforce the ideas. After the completion of this course, we will provide you with a course completion certificate. From basics to advanced curriculum, we can guide you to learn everything you need to know about management, development, security, enabling high availability and data warehousing in Oracle Database versions 19c, 18c, 12c, 12c R2, and 11g.
What You Will Learn in This Course?
- Learn how to write program in the SQL Language to Solve a Variety of Database Problems
- Code along with me to PRACTICE and IMPLEMENT everything you learn
- Learn to become a SQL Ninja and Understand How the Oracle Database Works
- Mastering the Content Required to Pass the Oracle 1Z0-071 Database SQL Exam
- Learn how to obtain the Skills that are Necessary to Land a Job as a SQL Developer
- Master the Ability to Solve any SQL Problem
Who Can Join in this Course?
The ideal candidates for joining this course are:
- Database developers
- Sysops administrators
- Developers who are inclined in back end process
- Those who want to expand their knowledge in oracle database relationship debugging and database management.
Why to Learn Oracle SQL Course?
Learning Oracle can open plethora of career opportunities for developers. The Oracle SQL provides more scalability, and also has the ability to expand horizontally by clustering transactions for the purpose of more competent processing! It is in high demand and extremely relevant in today's technological arena.
Learning this course will give you an in depth knowledge of SQL when working with the oracle developer. You will gain a working knowledge of queries, inserting, updating and deleting SQL statements as well as some definition language and data control language, along with data modeling and normalization. By completing this course, you will have more knowledge and solid understanding of SQL Language and how to use SQL to create and manipulate tables in an oracle database.
Modules of this Course
Relational database design
- Computer Database Concepts
- Relational Database Design. An interactive practical example.
- Optimization of database design by using Normalization.
- Installation of Oracle 19c Database Client software.
- Setting up Oracle database connections using netca tool.
- How to obtain Entity Relationship Diagram of existing database from SQL*Developer.
- Role of SQL in RDBMS.
Tables and Table Joins
- Need for joins
- Cartesian products
- Column aliases
- Types of joins
- ANSI Syntax and Oracle Syntax for writing Join statements
Filtering and Sorting data
- Limiting rows retrieved
- Using LIKE for pattern matching
- Using logical operators AND, OR & NOT
- Using BETWEEN & IN operators
- Sorting data using ORDER BY clause
Oracle SQL Functions part 1
- SQL Functions overview
- What are single row functions?
- Using Character functions
- Using Number functions
- Using Date functions
- Using CASE and DECODE
- Nested functions
- Data type conversion functions
- Format masks
Oracle SQL Functions part 2
- What are multi row functions?
- Various multi row functions
- Grouping data with GROUP BY clause
- Using the HAVING clause
- Sorting GROUP BY data
Database Definition Language DDL
- Creating tables
- Modifying tables
- Dropping tables
- Creating and replacing views
- Creating and dropping synonyms
- Creating modifying and dropping sequences
Database Manipulation Language DML
- What is data manipulation in a database
- Need for data manipulation
- INSERT statement
- UPDATE statement
- DELETE statement
- MERGE statement
Indexes and Index types
- What are Indexes?
- Need for Indexes
- Types of Indexes
- Composite Indexes
- Function based Indexes
- Analyzing and rebuilding Indexes
Privileges, Users, Roles & Grants
- System privileges
- Object privileges
- Creating and managing users
- Creating and assigning roles
- Granting Roles
Once the course gets completed, you will be ready to start your career as a SQL Programmer! To know our admission process, fee schedule, and training sessions, please feel free to contact us!
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8 students|