MongoDB Training Courses
MongoDB is an open source document database and it’s written in C++. Are you looking to learn MongoDB? This online course gives you a great understanding on MongoDB Concepts required to create and deploy a highly scalable and performance oriented database. At Webbrains, we provide you with an intensive MongoDB tutorial course which is ideal for aspirants, students and professionals.
Whether you are looking to build web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of applications or if you are a data scientist who works on data, learning MongoDB will be the best way to boost your career! Learning this course will help in storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities while optimizing performance.
In this course, you'll also learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
An Overview of Mongo DB Training Course
MongoDB Training Course is designed for software professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB in a simple and easy process. From basic level to advanced level, we cover:-
- Learn how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud (MongoDB Atlas)
- Know how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- Learn how to filter for data efficiently
- Know how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- Learn how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
- Learn to use the amazing "Aggregation Framework" that's built into MongoDB
- Learn how to use MongoDB Atlas- The cloud solution offered by MongoDB
- and much more!
Who Can Join This MongoDB Course?
This course is for you,
- If you are new to MongoDB and Database and looking to learn the technologies of DB
- If you already have good knowledge on some basic database and even have some MongoDB database experience then you can choose this course to get in depth idea
- If you are a web developer or mobile app developer who require MongoDB in their development process
- If you are working with a team who uses MongoDB
What Are the Pre-requisites Required to Join MongoDB Course?
Prior proceeding with this tutorial, it’s advisable to have a basic understanding of databases, text editor and the execution of programs etc. Since we are going to learn the high performance database, it will be good if you are already aware of the basic concepts of Database (RDBMS)
Having the basic knowledge on Database is optional and not mandatory because this course is designed for beginners who are newly entering into the world of Database.
MongoDB Training Course Offered by Webbrains
Our training course has a total time span of 40hrs (2hrs per session). We conduct our sessions in an online mode and also provide with offline classroom sessions. Learners can choose their preferred method of learning. We provide both Basic and Advanced training courses. Also, our class timings are based on GST (Global Standard Timing). To provide an enhanced classroom experience for our students and give them individual attention we have limited the class size to a maximum of 8 students per batch.
Our Key Highlights
- Job assured course curriculum
- Real time – Live Based training sessions
- Trainings are conducted & mentored by professional and Top industry experts
- Get Course Completed Certification after the completion of MongoDB Training Sources
Join Webbrains today! Please feel to contact us to get more info about our course details including Fees, training sessions and our admission process! Secure your seats now!
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8 students|