ETL Testing Training Courses
Get started with Webbrains to start learning ETL testing courses! With a team of highly experienced and trained professionals, we provide you with extensive online classes to help you learn Data Warehousing, OLAP, OLTP deploying SQL for checking data, along with the basics of Business Intelligence. To provide you with a hands-on experience , we give you an opportunity to work on real-life industry projects.
What You Will Learn in ETL Testing Courses?
In this course, you will learn how to install and set PDI to connect to data sources and use schedules with ETL. You will also study data integration theory and learn all the basics of data transformations.
Once you complete the course, you will have a good understanding on how to:
- Launch PowerCenter Informatica with Oracle.
- Configure server with client tools
- Create repository service in Informatica
- Generate integration service for to map repository with client tools
- Creating backup of any repository service
- Restore the backup of repository in your own machine
- Extracting data from different sources
- Generating transformations for validating the data
- Performing different types of transformations to modify the data
- Creating session task for the validations
- Creating workflows for the mappings
- Populating data into the warehouse
Who Can Join This Course?
- BI/ETL Developers
- Testers who want to switch to ETL Testing, want more salary or want to get a job quickly.
- IT professionals with very basic knowledge on Database concepts
- Project Managers, Database Professionals, Mainframe Professionals, SQL Developers
There is no strict requirement to join this course! Anybody can get trained on ETL Testing, as there are no prerequisites to learn this technology. Although, some basic knowledge of SQL concepts can be helpful.
Join Webbrains Today!
We can understand that finding the best institute to learn ETL is a really daunting task. So if you are looking to learn testing courses, please feel free to contact us!
By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts, data warehouse workflow. You will also learn how to perform data checks using SQL, and ETL testing scenarios. You will also get to know more about the staging area for data, the business validation layer, and the data warehouse layer.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your training sessions with us right now! We provide customized learning courses & training sessions that will help you to learn ETL Courses within the comfort of your home or office at flexible timings. Get started today!
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8students|