AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Training Course
Kickstart your career by enrolling yourself in our AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Training Course Online by joining Webbrains! We provide you with the best training courses which are specifically intended for aspirants who are looking to enhance their knowledge in the Development Operations (DevOps) and System Administrator Role (SysOps). Our AWS SysOps training course will help you to PASS the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam. Enroll now and get certified!
An Overview of SysOps Administrator Training Course
This SysOps certification training course is the pre-requirement to the DevOps Engineer Certification. In this course, you will learn:
- How to migrate on premise applications to AWS
- Learn how to control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Be a master the AWS management console
- Learn how to implement operational cost controls,
- Enhance your ability to leverage AWS resources and services efficiently.
What You Will Learn in This AWS SysOps Course?
- At the end of the course, you will recieve an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
- Learn the AWS Fundamentals (EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, ElastiCache, S3)
- It covers all the new topics on the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 exam in-depth.
- It's packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam
- It's a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It's fast-paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
How Webbrains Provides the Best AWS Training Courses?
- Our training sessions are handled and monitored by experienced lecturers in every section
- Our tutors will conduct quizzes at the end of every section to make sure that the class is interesting, interactive & fun
- At the end of each and every class, you will be provided with an AWS Certification Examination with the questions chosen by the industry leading experts and tutors.
Our Training Courses Include
The AWS SysOps training course at Webbrains is crafted by Industry-Experts who will provide proper guidance which will give you more confidence to clear the examination and be certified as an AWS SysOps Developer Associate. In this particular course, the curriculum will be as follows:
- Basics of Amazon Web Service SysOps are introduced
- A Grip on 7 AWS Tenets
- Hands-on sessions with SDKs or API tools and AWS LI
- Fundamental security and privacy concepts
- Deployment and Provisioning
- Data Management
- Monitor and Metrics
- Provisioning, deployment and management of data and high availability
- Practice Test & Interview Questions
What is the Recommended Knowledge and Experience Required to Learn AWS SysOps?
- You should have the understanding of the AWS tenets – Architecting for the cloud
- You should have Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- You need to have the basic understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
Key Highlights of our Training Session
Our training course has a total time span of 40hrs (2hrs per session). We conduct our sessions in an online mode and also provide with offline classroom sessions. Learners can choose their preferred method of learning. We provide both Basic and Advanced training courses. Also, our class timings are based on GST (Global Standard Timing). To provide an enhanced classroom experience for our students and give them individual attention we have limited the class size to a maximum of 8 students per batch.
What are the Pre-requisites Required to join this AWS SysOps Training Course?
To apply for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification, you must fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- You need to have the complete AWS Technical Essentials course or hands-on professional experience in operating AWS-based applications
- You should have experience in provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS
- You need to have the ability to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
- You should have the capability to provide AWS operations, deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
Join Webbrains Today!
Enroll yourself at Webbrains to learn AWS SysOps Certification Course and get ready to validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
Looking to get started to learn this course today? But don’t know here to get started? Please feel free to contact us to get started with this AWS Cloud Computing Certification Course!
|Class timings||GST (Global Standard timing)|
|Class Size||Maximum 8 students|